Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eenie, Meenie, Miney, and Moe

Yesterday I went to the pet store and picked out some new fish. It was depressing over the last week to look at an empty tank and it is wonderful to see some new vibrant fish sharing my room with me. Meet Eenie, Meenie, Miney, and Moe. (pictured below from left to right)



They behave differently than Horton. They are much more active and tend to chase each other. Unlike Horton, they love fish food and come to the surface every time I lift the cover. Last night I could not sleep, so I just sat up in bed and watched them. It was very relaxing. I will write more soon, but I wanted to introduce you to the new additions to the family.

1 comment:

kris said...

Hello and welcome to Eenie, Meenie, Miney and Moe! Glad you have new fishies to entertain you and keep you company. And, they don't require daily walks! Had to call my oncologist today to ask if the staph infection my spaniel has on his skin is a risk to me. He said just to be extra careful with cleanliness but felt that the benefits of having the dog and petting it far outweighed the risks. Good to know he and I agree.

I learned today that although my scans are still clear and I am feeling good, my CA 125 has more than doubled, so it means another change in chemo protocol. Good thing I got that week long trip to New York in last week, because I don't know how I'll be feeling with the new regimen, which will be 3 consecutive days followed by 21 days off.

Just wanted to say hello and let you know that as always I am thinking of you and sending you hugs.
Kris