Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Flying off to see my sister

Turkey Day
Today I am leaving to spend Thanksgiving with my sister in Missouri. I can’t wait to spend time with them. My nephews are 18 and 2 and live too far away for me to see them very often. I am taking a video camera to record me reading a story to my nephew so he has something to remember me by. My brother in law is a goof ball so he is always entertaining, plus I won’t have to fight hard to get all the stuffing and white meat I want.

Chemo
I decided yesterday to start the chemo next week. I could have had it yesterday or this morning, but determined I did not want to spend my holiday feeling like crap.

Prayer Service
My church is having a prayer service on Sunday 11/30 at 12:45 at St. John’s Episocpal Church in Ellicott City. If anyone who is local wants to come, the more the merrier.

Holiday Open House
I am having a holiday open house on 12/14 and I am looking for a few people to help decorate the house for the holidays the weekend of 12/6 & 12/7. Let me know if you are interested.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I hope you had all the stuffing and white meat your heart desired and an amazing visit with your sister and her family. The video of you reading to each nephew is fantastic!

I hope I can catch you by phone one of these days so we can have a bi-coastal chat.

Healing hugs, Kris