Monday, September 15, 2008

Going under the knife

Today is surgery day. I got a moderately good night sleep and I am only a little stressed. I have complete faith my doctors, I just do not know what they are going to find and I hope it all goes well. I will be staying at my parent’s house until the weekend and will not have access to email or blog. I know – it is the dark ages. I will have my cell phone with me, but will only turn it on occasionally. Thank you to all who have called and emailed good wished and thanks for you prayers. I know that this will all work out.

Catch you on the flip side.

2 comments:

Miss Melanoma said...

Hey chica, fill us in when you feel up to it! You're still in my thoughts every day.

-MM

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear from you. I hope you are feeling better. Take it easy.

Shelly B