Monday, September 1, 2008

Feeling like crap

It is 5am I can’t sleep, in pain, vomiting and itching from a thousand mosquito bites. The pain that was a dull ache decided to come back in sharp nail biting pain yesterday and it is driving me crazy. I have tried pain pills, meditation and deep breathing and nothing is helping. On top of it all I am nauseous and vomiting. I talked to the doctor on Thursday and we thought that my morning meds were causing the nausea, so we discontinued one and switching the others to the evening. So now instead of be sick mid morning, I am sick all night.

Basically it is the middle of the night and I am miserable. There are so many good things going on, but all I can focus on is how bad I am feeling. This sucks.

I feel so alone when I feel like this. I went to church today and cried through the whole service. I am in major need of a hug.

1 comment:

ChromeLightning said...

just sending you that hug ;-)
wendy
(cervical cancer survivor)