Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sick of vomiting

This chemo thing is really getting me down. I thought the worst of the vomiting was over on Monday, but it reared it ugly head again this morning. I guess my tummy does not like my morning tea, but this is really getting old. I guess I got spoiled being off chemo for 2 months after having it for the almost 10 months. I am trying to get excited about my new job, but it is kind of hard when I feel like crap.

I keep telling myself I only have two weeks left and then things will get better. I can survive two more weeks, right? At least I hope so.

Leaving work is bittersweet. I am looking forward to my new job, but I will miss everyone here and there is comfort in the known. Please keep me in your thoughts as I transition in this new phase of my life and try to deal with chemo at the same time.

No comments: