Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This day can’t go fast enough!

I have one more day before my trip. I am almost all packed and have way too much energy and way to anxious to be at work. The day seems to be dragging on slowly. I got up this morning and got our boarding passes and even made my bed before work. I have never packed this early for a trip and almost never make my bed and certainly not before work unless my mom is coming over.

I went to the doctor this morning and he said that I am glowing with happiness. I went to the travel agent yesterday and picked up all the travel documents and I packed them with my passport in my carry on bag. The only thing I need to do is make a copy of my passport before I leave just in case.

I still can’t believe that someone gave me this trip, it is so exciting. This person(s) is truly wonderful.

I guess I should get back to work. I have to leave for an early lunch to get my first pain block today. Hopefully it will help and I will feel good on the trip.

No comments: