Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sleepy Sunny Day

I think Sara is a little amazed how much I can sleep. Last night I was exhausted and went to bed early. After sleeping for 10 hours we went to the beach all day. Since we got a lot of sun yesterday we sat under a thatched umbrella. It was nice to sit outside looking at the beach and be in the shade at the same time. I spend the day reading and napping. Such is the life. Our toughest decision today was whether to go to the beach or the pool. If I am not careful, I am going to get spoiled.

We went to the bar today and I found a new favorite drink – It is called a “Brown Lady”, but if a girl asks for it, it is called a “Brown Man”. It is a mudslide with coconut and very refreshing.

Tonight we are dining at one of the special restaurants at an adjoining resort. It is reported to have great food. I have not decided if I am going to be a curly red-head or blonde tonight. Last night I was a red-head, but the night before a blonde. It is fun to be able to have a new “look” everyday.

No comments: