Monday, May 19, 2008

Crisis Averted

As I am preparing for my trip, I could not find my passport. I started getting very stressed and ripped apart my home office yesterday looking for it. Finally when I could not find it I looked on the web to see how to get a replacement passport. I ran to the mall and got passport photos taken and then realized that there is not enough time to go directly through the Department of State and I would need to go to an third party agency and pay through the nose. Last night I could not sleep and kept tossing and turning aver whether or not I would get a new passport in time. Somewhere in the middle of night I had an epiphany of where the passport might be. Well, I have great news I found it!!!!! I am so relieved, now I can get on with the other preparations for the trip. Only 16 days left.

No comments: