Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Countdown to the trip!!!

I am getting so excited about my trip. This month can’t go fast enough in my world. Sara and I have talked about the excursions we want to take and after talking to others who have gone to Aruba we are thinking about a Jeep tour around the island and a Happy Hour Snorkeling Sail. Thinking about the trip and the fun that we will have is almost making up for the queasiness I feel everyday. The good news is that chemo will stop next week until I get back. I have one more infusion chemo and the pill is 6 weeks on / 6 weeks off. The timing is working perfectly. I have hung up a count down to the trip on my cubicle at work. Only 4 weeks from today, I will be sitting on a beach with my biggest worry being what drink I will order next!!!

I have been very tired lately and have been asleep by 9:30 that last few nights. Course I am not sitting back and taking it easy. I am trying to work full-time, although I worked a couple half days this week. I also have been doing some gardening. My house looks atrocious and I really need to pick up the clutter and put away my laundry. It is convenient to have the laundry basket right by the bed when I get dressed, but it makes more sense to put stuff away. I feel like I am being lazy, but in reality I am not taking it easy enough.

No comments: