Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Amazing Angels

I continue to be amazed by the giving nature of so many people in my life. As you all know my trip is fast approaching – only two more weeks. The plans are really coming together and we are getting very excited. Last week the travel agent informed me that we are flying first class! Since we leave at 6:10 am we decided to stay at a hotel near the airport Tuesday night so we don’t have to worry about getting picked up at 4:30 in the morning. When I talked to the travel agent she told me that my “benefactors” were also picking up the hotel room, which we did not expect. In addition, we have signed up for a Snorkeling Sunset Sail which is also being paid for. Their generosity is overwhelming. Yesterday the travel agent called with more good news, and I could not imagine anything more than we have already been given, but someone has given $200 each for both Sara and I to go to the spa while we are in Aruba. Can you imagine such a gift?

I am still getting wonderful meals provided by the church twice a week. It is such a relief to come home from work or treatment to not have to worry about fixing dinner. My “angels” are truly amazing.

No comments: