Friday, November 9, 2007

Posts

Sorry I have not published any posts lately. It has been a very busy week and I am been exhausted. I have been working lots of hours and when I get home I just have not wanted to touch my computer. I have added two new sections to the blog. They are positioned on the side bar to the right.

1. Upcoming Medical stuff - this is to keep everyone informed of updoming appointments and stuff that is going on.

2. Help Needed. I am not very good at asking for help, but I am working on it. There are a lot of people that ask what they can do to help me, so I figured this is a good way to put out there what I need.

I am working on a new post and I am going to try to finish it tonight when I get back from chemo tonight. I hope you all have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for showing us all how to be better people. You're an amazing person!